Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

New Pics! And 32 week update

Finally virus-free!!!
Here's my 30 week picture.



... and Jon's.




And my 32 week picture. Finally growing!




The appt went well this week, though I didn't feel too great that day. We've had some whacky weather here lately, and I think it was just taking its toll on me.

It was a quick appointment, so here's the rundown: Blood pressure was 120/70 - still great. I gained 1 more pound, which brings me to 11 total. He didn't measure my belly this week, so I have no update there. I do have some pretty significant swelling, and it gets worse throughout the day. I mentioned this to him, but knowing full well there is nothing that can really cure it except for actually having the baby. He suggested laying on my side as often as possible and taking warm baths. Both of these offer just temporary relief, but that's fine with me. We've got 2 more weeks until our next appointment and ultrasound where we will get to see little Harper again!

No comments: