Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm very indecisive

We've (I've) decided on a new bedding YET AGAIN for Harper's room. I REALLY love this one, and Jon says he does too. I know he wasn't too keen on the last one, so I really believe him this time. ;)

It's ladybugs and dragonflies!!!


For some reason I've been really drawn to ladybugs for Harper. I don't know why, and I know that sounds stupid saying it. But Jon thinks they're great too, so that's all that matters, right? He even picked out a onesie from Old Navy for Harper that says "Pretty Little Lady" and it has a ladybug on it. Sooo cute! And if you know me, you know I've always loved dragonflies. So it's perfect!!

These are super cute appliques that I've registered for that you can use in all sorts of ways. It also comes with an entire line of accessories and I'm in love with EVERYTHING!!!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I really like this bedding. I don't remember what the last one looks like but I really like this set. Good choice!