Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

That's What a Hamburger's All About

I'm gonna have to document the trip by events, since there's way too many pictures from all the stuff we did.



Total geek confession here: But I actually tried to send this pic to someone at In-N-Out. But my guess at a general email address I tried didn't work. So if anyone on this blog works at or knows of someone who wants to hire the cutest baby for their ads - let me know!! I may have exactly what you're looking for.



Most, if not all, of you have seen this pic already. But I love it. We took Harper to her first In-N-Out while we were in Vegas. Got her a paper hat and set her up in the high chair while we enjoyed our first burgers from there in almost a year! Side note: Can I just say how much more pleasurable it is to go into a restaurant with her now that she can sit in a high chair and entertain herself????? What a huge difference in my anxiety! I'm sure she was jonesin' for some tasty goodness herself, but she had to be happy with chewing on my cup while I took pictures. Maybe next time!

Jon had the double-double animal style, and I had a grilled cheese animal style WITH animal style fries. Ohhh my gosh, so yummy, even though the fries totally gross Jon out. I knew mine would be so rich and filling so I opted out of the shake, promising myself I'd get it the next opportunity (because we all knew we'd be eating there at least one more time while on our trip!)... but I never did. So sad. Their shakes are hands down the best around. Darn. Next time.


Here's a few more from the adventure.










No comments: