Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Catchin' Up Before We Head Out

Expect the next couple posts after this one to be full of pics from our trip to fabulous Las Vegas and beautiful California!



This past weekend we went to the 3rd birthday party of Lauren, the youngest daughter of the woman who watches Harper 2 days a week. It was great fun despite the outfit change needed about 10 minutes after we arrived. ahhh.. the joys. Thank goodness I had the cute pink dress on standby in the diaper bag.

Here we are, pre-outfit change, playing on the floor. (I didn't ask permission from the other parents to put their kids pics up, so this is the only one I've got. Jack is unidentifiable so I thought it was okay). :)


My daughter the ant. Or whatever it was supposed to be.


Larissa's stepmom Linda was more than happy to take Harper from me and carry her around, talk to her and read to her. Here's Harper with Linda and Lauren, the birthday girl. (oh, and I did get permission from Lauren's dad to post her pic.)



Harper still loves her sling, and takes great naps in it, which is perfect for events like this when it's noisy and busy. I just lay her in it and can go about my business while she sleeps soundly against me. Here's her after just waking up - crease on her face and all.


Bathtime with Daddy! We like to call this one "Harper of the Opera". Taken after a tasty dinner of carrots.




Bags are not yet packed, but we'd consider ourselves ready. I don't work on Wednesday and our flight is in the late afternoon so I've got all day to do stuff. This will not be a relaxing vacation by any means as we're scheduled to see about 100 people - not really an exaggeration. But we don't care. A change of pace and getting to visit with dear family and friends. Can't wait!!

No comments: