Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Teeth?? Yikes!"

Harper is finally cutting her bottom two teeth. It's taken a long time to get to this point, and she's not a happy camper. Jane and I first felt a tiny sliver on Tuesday, and when I gave her my glass to get a sip out of that night, Jon and I heard the "dink dink" on the glass. Now the ridges are more pronounced and the teeth are just barely able to be seen below the surface.

She won't let us get a good look into her mouth and she seems to be in a lot of pain, but I'll post a picture when they pop up.



When I asked her what she thought about getting teeth, this was her reaction:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be my same reaction when she tells me "Daddy I'm getting married."

Stephanie said...

I had a dream the other night that Dylan cut two teeth at the same time...nothing coming soon though...at least I don't think. Can't wait to see Harper's.