Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So much to update!!!

But right now I'm only going to list 3 things...


1. Last night was Jon's last time working nights!!!! With his promotion also comes a shift change, so he'll now be working Sat-Tues days. We are SO THANKFUL and feel so blessed that everything has come together so well.


2. I felt hiccups for the first time on Monday. I was so excited for some reason. I've been waiting and waiting and have yet to feel them again.


3. The shower was this weekend. I don't have time to post about it now, but here's a picture story as to what happened Friday night...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like by your emotional reaction you had a surpise guest? Hopefully you had a great time!