Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ketchup

As usual, I'm playing catch up to get the blog updated.  The truth is that I've had several posts drafted with pics and no words.  I just have not had the energy or the desire to sit and put words to everything.  Pathetic really.  I know how much I enjoy looking back at the posts from the past and reading about what we were up to and I hope some day the kids will enjoy it as well.  I have really got to be better about updating!!

Jon is about to leave on a 10-day mission trip to Brazil and the kids and I will be on our own.  I figured that would be a great time to try and post updates each day so we could remember what we were doing during this adventure in all our lives!  Even though 10 days will be a long time for the kids and I to do things on our own, I'm trying to remain positive and have some things planned for all of us to do to keep us excited and occupied.  We are going to miss Jon tons, but hopefully we can make the most of our time while he's gone and have fun!

I'm going to post the few entries I've had ready to go so I can feel a little less pressure.  Forgive me for the serious delay:  there is a birthday party post finally coming!!

And away we go!

No comments: