Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Time with Grandma

I never posted last week about Harper's first babysitter - Grandma!!! Grandma was kind enough to come over and go through a "practice run" one day while I went and got my free microdermabrasion! She fed and changed Harper and sat with her while she napped. It was great to get out and get my "face scraped" as Jon put it, even though the dreaded pregnancy mask is still there. Oh well, hopefully it starts fading soon.

I think Jon and I are going to plan a date this week and go to the movies and lunch in order to give Harper (and Grandma) a chance to get familiar with things at her house. My time to return to work is creeping up very quickly, unfortunately. Grandma has gotten Harper her own crib, bedding set, crib positioner and things to make things all ready for her. Harper is very excited to see it!

No comments: