Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photo Shoot!

I'm seriously lagging in posting, I know. I'll go ahead and blame my computer. My wireless network keeps shutting off and on and I have no idea. It's very frustrating. I guess I need to just call and see if the problem is our network or my computer.

Today we went and got portraits for Harper done, and they turned out so great!! I got lured in by a great deal they were having on packages, and of course we ended up buying EVERYTHING, spending way more than I had planned on. Oh well... they look great and she's our first kid. Plus, I'm not really a big portrait person, so this was a special occasion. But maybe I'll turn into a portrait person now since these look so good. She was in a good mood and actually awake!! We did a few outfit changes, and we think they turned out pretty cute. Have a look...














4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet... love the one with your wedding bands on her toes. Such a little beauty she is! =)

Anonymous said...

So cute! She looks so much like her Daddy...

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute - I would have bought them all too - how many times do you have their first portrait taken - what a great idea with the wedding bands on her toes - even her toes are beautiful - what? they are :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the wedding bands. I've seen so many baby feet pictures but none with the rings - such a great idea. She is so darn cute!