Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Videos

Here's a couple of videos from the last few days. They're more for my enjoyment only, but I know at least Mimi and Grandma will enjoy them as much as I do. :)

This is the conversation I have with Harper about 6,000 times a day. You can see how close she is!!!

This is "demon child" because she freaks me out when she does this. She's actually sleeping in the first 90% of this video. Creepy!!!

And here's Harper playing on the play mat handed down by Wendy (Camden and Tobi). Originally given to her by Lucille. Thanks Lucille!! Harper loves it!! (sorry about the quality of the video - not sure what happened).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a crack up - it was fun to hear you voice too Holly.