Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Inventory!

I spent the other night going through ALL of the clothes and blankets Amy and Jalynn gave to us. Oh my goodness!!! I had to retake the pictures just to show how much was in those boxes. It's crazy! And I even forgot that my sister had given us two boppies.



Here are the diapers my sister and Amy gave. The plastic bag on top is even full of loose diapers! Now, don't get me wrong - I realize we're going to need tons more diapers than this. But we're still so thankful for people giving us their leftovers.



Receiving blankets, all-purpose blankets and cloth diapers galore!



And then there are the clothes! From left to right are 0-3 month, 3-6 month, and 12 month clothes. In the front are the gowns.


Wylee tried to help me but even he got worn out.

No comments: