Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Baby Booty!

FYI - I finally scanned all of the ultrasound pics and have posted them below next to the posts. So scroll down and check 'em out! (Belly pics are coming soon, I promise.)

I wanted to take pictures of all the things that have been given to us so far. We have been blown away by all the clothes and baby items people have been so generous to give us. Most of the clothes and blankets have come from Amy and her baby girl Jalynn (thanks guys!!!). Our little girl will be very well outfitted if we continue getting Jalynn's cast-offs!

And my sister Wendy has given us a play mat, a Johnny Jump-Up, a swing and a baby lounge seat. Oh! And both of them have given us a huge supply of diapers to start us off with.

Jon and I were able to send 3 huge boxes home to us, and pack our suitcases to the brim after our Vegas visit to get most of it home. That's in addition to the big box mom had already sent us of things she picked up from Amy. All that's left at mom's is the swing and seat.

We are really SO THANKFUL for the generosity. Now we need some furniture to put it all in!




This picture isn't great if you're trying to see everything. The boxes barely survived, but they did make it! They were all stuffed full of things. It's crazy!

This was mom's first outfit for the baby. I love it!!! I can't wait to put her in it next Christmas!


Two onesies from Camden and Tobin (Wendy). The first says "I only cry when ugly people hold me" and the second one says "This is how I roll". Love them!!!


And here's Amy and Jalynn! Thanks again guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo for the Johnny Jump Up - they are great - we went through two of them. The baby and you will love it.