Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Names

We've been debating a few names for a while now, and we seem to settle on one for a few days, then talk about other options. We have a name we've chosen for now, but I'm keeping it under wraps just in case we change our minds again.

HOWEVER, I'm posting a poll on the blog to see what everyone thinks about names. All of the names we're posting are some that have been discussed. I'll be posting the results in a month or two.

The site I've been using for finding out meanings and origins of names is www.babynamesworld.com. It's great! Check it out.

Have fun voting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finding a name has got to be one of the hardest decisions you'll have to make! I had to choose the middle name Alice because that's my mom's name and she begged me to use it for our baby and I didn't so she'd be proud to know you're considering it! Whatever you choose will be perfect!

Debbie said...

Hanz doesn't like Davin but Elly and I do so the boy is out-voted!