Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

20 Weeks

Thursday I hit the 20 week mark which is the official "halfway point"! I've been feeling great, with the exception of the cold I've got. I feel the baby move all the time now, especially after a meal. She's not big enough to determine actual body parts or feel it on the outside yet, but I definitely feel her doing jumping jacks in there!

We went back for our "sex check" ultrasound on Wednesday and we were able to confirm it's definitely a girl! I made sure to eat lunch beforehand and drank a caffeinated beverage - and she was having a party in there!

We got a few more pictures. I really have to scan all of these and post them. Last week we also got a DVD recording of the ultrasound (it wasn't working this week) but I can't figure out how to post it. I can't upload it to YouTube for some reason, but as soon as I get it up, I will post it. It's so cool!!!

No comments: