Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shopping

Jane took me shopping last Sunday to spend the rest of the birthday money she wanted to give me for maternity clothes. Score! We went to Motherhood Maternity and I was able to get a few really cute tops. Then we headed over to Target where I found the clearance section - my favorite!!!! They had so many fabulous things on sale, it was amazing!!! I got a ton more tops and a few comfy pairs of lounge-around pants. So much fun!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm happy to join you in the "blog world." I mostly blog on xanga.com just because I've been on there a few years now and have many friends, but I'm hoping at some point to become more active on here too.

Target always had lots of clearance maternity clothes. I find myself saying "man, I can't wait to be pregnant. Not only are the maternity clothes adorable, but they're always on clearance!"

I love the crib!!

Mama Vicki said...

OldNavy.com :) my favorite!

Also Mimi Maternity but that's if you are like me and spend $100 on one top. hee.

I miss you gorgeousness.

xoxo