Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Different View of Things

Yesterday was Labor Day and Jasper decided to celebrate the holiday by accomplishing a big milestone: sitting up! We have hardwood floors, so I decided to see if he could do it and surrounded him with pillows to help break his fall. Much to my surprise, he did great and only took a couple tries to find his balance. He's not a pro at it yet, but it was such a great start, we are so proud of him!


And an aerial shot just to prove he wasn't propped up by a pillow from behind. :)
Harper had fun cheering him on, but was much happier to use my leg as her personal foot stool while I practiced with Jasper.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! Milestones. How is he already sitting up on his own? He looks a lot like Harper to me in these pictures.

The Hanes Fam said...

It's crazy how quickly it's going! You see the resemblance? It's funny, some days I think they look alike, other days they don't.