Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Year Ago...

This is what we saw:


Today this is our little girl:


A few weeks ago we passed our "anniversary" of the day on or around Harper was conceived, which I only know because my pregnancy calendar told me so. I marveled at how amazing God is, to allow Jon and I to create something so beautiful. It's pretty amazing that she was formed inside of me. I was telling her on that day what a miracle she is -- and I'm reminded of it every time I look at her. Today a year ago was a pretty big deal. My mom was in town and I waited the whole morning to tell her that I had a positive test. And I waited the whole day to tell Jon!!! Such a whirlwind since then and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Here's a sweet video to leave you with of Harper playing with her "friend" the ladybug. I think it needs a name. (And I think I need another one!!! I can't remember who gave us this, but it's very much Harper's favorite toy-- so THANK YOU! And where did you buy it????) She talks to this thing aaalll the time, it's so funny. Even much more than the video shows.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lola the Ladybug :)

Dre said...

She sure does have amazing eyes