Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Strollin'

The weather has turned beautiful. It's almost "California Weather", though a bit too humid still. Harper sat up in her stroller for the first time on a walk tonight. She was so cute, interested in all that she was seeing, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her enjoy herself. Squealing at a little girl bouncing a ball across the street, flinching at the warm breeze blowing by. I even took her socks off so I could watch her toes bend and flex, since I couldn't see her face.



I have to admit that this picture wasn't taken on the walk tonight. But I took it this past weekend when I put Harper in this onesie for the first time. It was one of the things handed down from her cousins by Auntie Wendy and it was just too perfect not to capture.





While she was willing to pose, I went ahead and snapped these as well. Is it possible to raise a Trohorn? A Longjan?? We dunno, but we're gonna do our best to try!

Here she is practicing her Heisman pose.

5 comments:

Tara K said...

Okay, I am IN LOVE with that onesie! I can just picture her doing all the things you described - it sounds like she had a great time! Um...we do have to have a talk about that UT blanket though...we may have to rethink our entire friendship. LOL TT ALL THE WAY!!!

Krissy said...

She is such a beautiful baby!

The Hanes Fam said...

We just happen to have a friendly rivalry. We only root against the other's team when we're playing against each other.

Stephanie said...

so cute. I love that onesie. We are raising a Bama baby, so I am going to have to post him in his football outfit.

Unknown said...

How adorable is that onesie!