Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trick or Treat

Stephanie posted her choices for Halloween costumes for her adorable baby boy Dylan, so it inspired me to post ours.

Because we're weird and because it's just too funny seeing babies dressed up, she'll probably be one of the following. My friend Michelle told me about these and they're just too cute NOT to choose. Jon is thrilled of course, being the Star Wars freak he is. But we can't decide.

Which one do you like?






9 comments:

Stephanie said...

My pick is for Yoda. I guess I am partial as I was Yoda when I was like 5. Expect I had the generic plastic outfit and plastic belt.

Alicia said...

I like the Yoda. Princess Leia is probably more fitting but the Yoda is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! I might have to do this for the baby!

So, anyhow... speaking of Tristan... we're up in the middle of the night reading blogs and rocking.. and we just had a conversation and we totally agree that Harper should be Yoda... I mean really... how cute are the ears! =)

Dre said...

You gotta go with the princess!

Tara K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Parker said...

you should have gone through that big box of toys when we moved.. i had that exact yoda costume... it was adorable!!! but... i vote for princess leigha (don't know how to spell her name... sorry star wars fans!)

Krissy said...

Harper should be a princess and Jon should be Yoda

The Hanes Fam said...

What would I be? C3PO?

Jon and alyssa said...

Princesse Leia, hands down!