Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday Project #3

Harper is involved in this week's Saturday project, so I'm posting it here.

#1 - SPEND TIME WITH MY BABY!!!!!!!! Ahhhh, I miss her so much during the week. She's such a good sleeper which I'm so thankful for. But sometimes I just wanna go wake her up and play with her because I don't get to do that while I'm at work. She's at such a fun age, laughing and smiling at anything and everything. Not crying too much, can be left to her own devices when needed... So fun.

#2 - Clean up this house. Jon really helped me out this week with all the craziness, and as of Friday had done all the laundry, changed the sheets, and cleaned the floors. Love it!! But Mimi's coming to town Wednesday (HOOORAY!!!) which means the guest room needs straightening (hello, ebay junk), spare bathroom needs a cleaning (yuck), and I really should do something with the random pile of junk in the office. Thankfully my mom really doesn't care what my house looks like. But I do.

#3 - Get better. This means get some sleep. And lots of it. Or at least some good rest. Last night I actually got 7 hours of sleep before I woke up hacking and needing to blow my nose. I'm thinking a good nap today and I'll feel like a whole new woman. Here's to hoping!


Because I was sick last weekend, there were to be no projects other than staying in bed as much as possible and trying to keep the baby entertained. She was wonderful and took all her naps, played peacefully and generally just made Mommy very happy.

And I did (kinda) finish my list of things to do over my 4-day weekend prior.
1. Get started back on listing my eBay stuff. Did that first thing and actually sold almost everything I listed! Have a ton more stuff, but that will come in time. At least the big stuff is gone.

2. Fix Jon's computer. 3 hours on the phone with Dell in 2 different phone calls on Monday. Harper was such a doll and ate and played quietly while I dealt with that. Only to have it die again the following day when Jon was loading stuff back on it. Time for a new computer.

3. Update Harper's baby book. Technically it was her calendar since nothing had happened yet that her baby book lists. But got her "firsts" for the last couple months and wrote down some memories.

4. Download some songs off iTunes that I've really been wanting. This is the item I couldn't quite figure out since I haven't yet figured out how to make iTunes not want to erase my iPod when I synch it. If anyone can help me figure this out, I will be much indebted! I reset my whole computer in March, which erased my iTunes, so now my iTunes is blank but my iPod still has all my songs. So while I didn't quite complete this task, I did let Stephanie's blog play in the background while I played with Harper in her Johnny Jumper and found a few more songs I wanted to download. :) Loved it!

5. Update my navigation unit. Done. But it still doesn't find our house. hmph!

6. Print my credit report. Done. And my credit score was way better than I thought it would be. Hooray for that!

No comments: