Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Project #1

Harper and I have had a great Saturday together. She slept a little roughly, which meant I did too. But she also slept in so I got a few more hours than I had planned on and I didn't have red eyes today!! yippee!!

We took a walk this morning and she promptly fell asleep as she likes to do in the stroller. After she had a nap and I had a shower, we went to Lowe's to return/exchange a few of the things I got for Jon and his grill. While we were there I picked out some pink paint for Harper's room and thus have begun my tradition of "Project Saturday". I figured while Jon's at work every weekend, I'm going to give myself something to work on. That is, as long as Harper will allow me to. Today she was GREAT and played by herself on the floor while I talked and sang to her. It's not quite done yet and I'll post pictures to show the final result.

We've just cooked dinner together and are waiting for Jon to get home. Then it's a bath, dinner for her and off to bed for hopefully a good night's sleep! I couldn't ask for anything more than to spend our Saturday just the way we have.

No comments: