Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lazy Dayz

I couldn't wait for today to get here. Every day this week when I've gotten home from work, all I've wanted to do was hold and kiss Harper all over. Yesterday was the hardest yet - it felt like a long week and I couldn't wait to get home to hang out. I felt like I missed so much this week!

Harper is starting to "smile" a bit more now. She kind of gets this goofy look on her face when we're playing and Jon says that if I relax my definition of smile, then she's doing it. I'll have to take a picture to show you what I'm talking about. She has given me one or two real smiles which of course just melt my heart. She just started blowing bubbles and is having more awake time now which is fun.

Although this is what she's doing right now, which is allowing me to post!




This morning I was able to sort through some of her drawers and her closet to see what other things might be fitting her now. Still in a really solid "newborn" size which is fine by me - there's lots of things I can't wait to see her in! Maybe later today we'll have a fashion show, although she usually hates having her clothes changed. 0-3 is usually too big on her for the most part, but we're getting there. She did officially move into a size 1 diaper!!! Big step! And we had to learn the hard way that she's a Pampers-only kinda girl. I tried to use some of the other Size 1 diapers we've had on hand that have been given to us, and after only 2 days she ended up with a wicked diaper rash. Poor girl. This has happened to her both times I've tried to use a different brand of diapers. So Jon has declared that her tush will only be put in Pampers from now on. We've been having to do naked tummy time again all week in order to get it to heal, and now it's almost all gone.




Well, it's almost feeding time, then it's off to go get Jon's Father's Day gift!! He knows what he's getting, so it's no surprise. But I'll post the pictures tomorrow to show everyone else.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

She's so precious! And still so tiny, but growing fast. :)