Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

November 2011

In November, Jasper started wearing his Gabba pajamas I had gotten him a while back on clearance.  Here he is sound asleep with Brobee on one side and his Gabba blanket on the other.



The kids had their school pictures taken in November.  I thought they looked adorable in the morning, each in their own cute outfit.  However when I dropped them off, someone mentioned sibling pictures.  I was horrified because I had dressed Harper in brown and pink polka dots and Jasper in blue and black plaid.  They couldn't be more clashing if I tried!  The school pictures tend to be a little on the pricey side, so I decided to let it go and hope the pictures turned out horribly so I wouldn't feel like I had to purchase them.  Well.. a few weeks later I found out how ADORABLY PERFECT they turned out and ended up buying the electronic proof.  Oh well. :)


We went to the Thanksgiving celebrations at the kids school.  It's always fun seeing them in their daily element, interacting with other kids their age. 


We helped Nana and Papa celebrate 41 years of marriage.  It was a fun night at a nice restaurant with Karyn, Craig, Eddie and Nancy.

We had Thanksgiving at our house and had a really yummy meal. We were so thankful for all of the blessings we have! 

No comments: