Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

January 2012

(I took several pictures with my cell phone in Jan which explains the poor quality of some of them)

In January Jasper liked to show off his superb kissy face...


.. As well as his impeccable style.

I enlisted the help of the kids and one of their Christmas presents.  It turns out shopping carts make great laundry transporters! 



Harper chose a hat she loved.  It went great with her little poncho. 

In January Harper started helping Daddy make me breakfast.  She absolutely LOVES it and feels so big when he lets her get my sandwich ready.

We went to a birthday party for one of Harper's classmates and I snapped this picture on a yellow wall of my two guys.



No comments: