Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fun Times

Just a few pics of fun stuff we've done.

Harper went to a classmate's party.
She really enjoyed the bounce houses AND the cupcakes.



Harper is always putting on my girly shoes and saying "I'm cute!" or "I'm going to work!" This time she looked so proud to be putting on my tennis shoes and it cracked me up.



For Superbowl Sunday we had some fun and ate a bunch of snack foods for dinner. One of her absolute favorite treats is chips and salsa, but sometimes I worry it's too spicy for her. I found some extra mild salsa at the store and she was thrilled to pile it on.

We finally got the doubles attachment for our stroller, so now we can put both kids in it at the same time. Up until now, I would wear Jasper in the sling or let Harper walk and put him in the stroller. But now that the weather is turning warmer and we get out and about more often, this will be perfect! They both have always been great stroller riders, and Jasper doesn't seem to care at all that he only has a side to side view.


No comments: