Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Introducing.... Jasper Parke Hanes

He's here!

Born March 9, 2010
10:45am
6lbs, 15oz
19 3/4 inches

He's had a rough start and has spent 13 days in the NICU, but he just came home today and is doing great! We've been quite busy (obviously) the past two weeks, which has left me zero time to post. However with the help of our facebook updates and our two brains, I've been able to get a good start on all the happenings from day to day since he was born. I look forward to getting it all recorded, because I used this blog so much to reference back to when Harper was born.

We are so blessed!!!

4 comments:

Tara K said...

Welcome home! I'm so glad you are out of the hospital! I hate to hear that he had a tough start, but if he's anything at all like his sister, he's a tough cookie. Erin had let me know he was here earlier tonight - I accidentally deleted you from my friends list on FB a while back and haven't been able to follow your updates - glad you posted here!

Trina said...

Yay! Jasper is here! Congratulations!!! I've been checking your blog a lot lately hoping for an update. I need to get on Facebook!!!

Erin said...

He has a middle name! I'm so glad you guys are home, I hope that you're enjoying every second of having your complete family together!

Roberta said...

Hi There Jasper - you are one lucky little boy - you are a part of a VERY special family !!!!
Have fun growing up!!! We are praying for you.
Love you,
Roberta