Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First School Christmas Party

Last Friday I was able to go to my first school Christmas party! I was really looking forward to it, going to spend some time in Harper's classroom and seeing her with all the other kids.
Some of the parents signed up to bring sweets, fruit and other goodies, and each child was to bring a book to exchange with another child.

Unfortunately Harper bumped her head a bit earlier in the week so she has a lovely bruise to show off for everyone. She also still doesn't sleep very well at school, so you can tell she looks a bit tired.

Harper loved the homemade cookies, but her absolute favorite was the fruit. I noticed that she was the only one who ate all her fruit and kept asking for more, even while still having a plate full of other sweet treats. I just love my sweet girl!



Here she is asking for more fruit.

I've never seen her drink out of a juice box before, but she did great and didn't squeeze it too much.


The book she chose to open ended up being Thomas the Train. She was thrilled and kept saying "choo choo" and her version of "Thomas". Unfortunately I don't think we ever made it out of the classroom with the book as I haven't been able to find it since!

No comments: