Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

What a fun and interesting day it's been.

Harper spent the morning at school while I worked for a while. I felt better once I saw a few of her friends in her class were also there. Guess lots of people had to work today! I picked her up just as the snow started sticking here. Yes - SNOW!! Lots of it!!! Yesterday the high was 71 degrees. Today there is snow everywhere. So crazy.

Daddy unfortunately had to work tonight so Harper and I decided to brave the roads by ourselves and go to Christmas Eve service. I was really looking forward to it, and since Daddy wanted to take the Accord to work, it meant I had the 4 wheel drive car, so I wasn't worried. Especially since the church/school is so close. The service had way more people than anyone thought there would be, especially due to the weather. And it was fun to get Harper dressed up in her Christmas dress since she hadn't worn it yet.

She was obsessed with the sparkly sequins on the dress, and finally got the hang of twirling to spin the dress around. Doesn't she look too cute???
Once we got home, I took a few pics of her in front of the tree. Here's just a couple, but they all turned out so great.


I snapped this one of us at church.



And here is the snow!!!
This is our light-up reindeer we have in front of the house. The plugs were all frozen, so I couldn't plug it in, though I was wishing I could because I knew how cool it would look.





Daddy's car.


I snapped a pic of the house before we drove off for church. When I got back, my tracks in the driveway were way more than just dusted over. They were gone!


Merry Christmas all!!!!!

No comments: