Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Perspective

Every morning I drop Harper off at her Grandma and Granda's house for a day of fun. She has never experienced the fits of crying when I leave - yet. In fact, it's just the opposite. Every morning we run through the same routine. I hand her and her things over, give a kiss goodbye, out the door, turn around to "kiss" through the glass, "touch" hands through the glass, wave bye bye, then get in the car and wave as I drive away. Harper is usually so excited to get to the door to "kiss" and "touch" it, that she's usually kicking me out. Though to her, it's more of a licking/slobbering all over the window and banging the glass mixed in with some playing with the garage door opener that Grandma tries to shield.

I decided to take pictures of the kiss this week because no one else can quite get my perspective of the whole thing. And boy, what a perspective it is. She'll forgive me eventually for this, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAIT.......is THIS my grandaughter? Mimi