Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Catching up on Life

Here's what we've been up to for the past month or so (in Harper's words):


I woke up from a nap and decided to pull my shirt up over my head and give Mommy a startle.


I finally wore my bathrobe and slippers - 6 months too late. My feet couldn't even stretch out!

We had a big thunderstorm and the dogs spent the majority of the night in Mommy's car. That's Wylee sitting in my stroller.


I found this cool drawer of Mommy's things but I have no idea what they're for! She tells me some day I'll have a reason to use them, but I can't imagine why.


Mommy taught me how to empty the dryer and fold clothes. I loooove to "fold" clothes.


I worked on my "cheesy" grin - yes, that's cheese.
And perfected it while Mimi was visiting.
Wylee helped Mimi knit.

Ialso explored new tastes.
Though some things are still the same.
I had a fantastic time with Mimi.
I still have 7 teeth, though the 8th just broke through.
And Mommy says I'm just too cute for words.
Oh yeah, and that I still need a bib.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

so cute. That last pic she looks older than a year old, well of course without hair.

Unknown said...

So sweet. =)