Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting the Hang of It

Harper and I spent about 45 minutes walking up and down the sidewalk Friday afternoon with her walker. She enjoys pushing it, but usually ends up on her knees once she loses her balance, then continues to push it on her knees. For some unknown reason, she was in the mood for walking on Friday, so walk we did. She really hasn't expressed much interest in exploring walking yet, preferring to crawl, which she's extremely efficient at, I might add.

We tried again on Saturday and she had zero interest whatsoever. Like her hair, walking will just have to happen in its own time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that sweet little pea! How precious is Harper walkin' up the sidewalk! Okay lady, you inspired me... I have to start making some quick (30second - 1 minute) videos of my kiddos. Such a wonderful moment you captured!

Side note: Tristan has no desire to walk yet either.. he did for my mom just the other day... but I have yet to see it... he, like Harper, is a fab crawler though!