Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

pasgetti

Last weekend Harper had her first experience with spaghetti. We purposely chose it for dinner so that we could plop her in the bath right after, and we were looking forward to watching her get it everywhere.. We stripped her down to just her diaper and let her have at it. It was quite funny to watch, though she was much neater than we anticipated her being. Daddy insisted her upper half was not a good indicator of how clean she was as it seems a good majority of the meal wound up on her legs and chair.
Just starting out. MmmMm.. this is pretty good!Yeah. I think I like this spaghetti stuff.
Whaaa? My plate is almost empty???

I think I'll kick my legs up and savor what's left.

4 comments:

Tara K said...

hehe How precious! She looks like she absolutely loved it!

Stephanie said...

too cute! are you blog stalking....my post tonight was about spaghetti too

Unknown said...

super cute post!

Krissy said...

Too cute. I remember Violet's first spaghetti meal. Good times. :)