Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 1st Easter!


First, a brain teaser.
It was sometime in early January that I realized Harper would already be 1 before she had experienced her first Easter. This obviously goes against the tradition of a baby having all of her "firsts" in the first year. I realize it all just has to do with the fact that we had an early Easter last year, and Harper just happened to be born shortly after that. I also realize she is not alone and that thousands upon thousands of babies also had the same situation this Easter. But please... let me just wonder in amazement at how that can really trip my brain out.



....



Okay. Thank you. I'm done now.

Harper had a great FIRST Easter (at 1 year and 1 week old). We spent Saturday afternoon having an early Easter dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Harper got to wear her new dress Grandma got her for her birthday. Such a beautiful and fun spring pink. And she already had a stupendous bonnet to go along with it. Though Harper didn't ever really think the bonnet was stupendous. She hated it in fact. The only reason she ever wore it was because I was able to distract her attention somewhere else long enough to snap a picture.

Giving her bunny(ies) a squeeze

Easter dinner Saturday night - yum!


I'm too cute in my outfit! Now can I take the hat off?

Pondering at Grandma and Grandpa's front window.



Happy Easter everyone! We hope yours was great!

No comments: