Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

And now for her latest tricks

We filmed these on Sunday and Tuesday, which explains all the shamrocks and green.



Harper has been waving hi and bye for a while now. Last week Grandma taught her this new "trick" and Jon and I got to see it first hand on Saturday when we were out and about.



About a week before Mimi got here she started giving kisses. Notice the wide open mouth slobber fest, also known as kisses. Daddy has warned her that she is never allowed to kiss a boy like this.


Today when I picked her up from Grandma & Grandpa's, I was holding her and told her "I love you", at which point she leaned in for a kiss!! I couldn't wait to get home and show Daddy, so when we got home we recorded it.


1 comment:

Oliver and Nicole said...

Soooo very cute! She should teach Lydia those tricks!