Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Stephanie. I'm supposed to go to the 4th folder and choose the 4th picture and tell about it. Then you tag 4 people and they do the same.
I tag Alyssa, Tara, Alicia and Freida.

Appropriate that this was taken on the 4th of July. I actually posted this same picture in my Independence Day post. Here's what I wrote then: "During her morning nap, she wriggled around and found that face-down was most comfortable apparently. I was too scared to leave her like that, and we had to go anyway, so I woke her up and when I looked at her she had a red nose. Cracked me up. "

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thanks for tagging me :) I read your "Things I Love" post, thanks for the shout out.