Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rejects

I took our Christmas card pic a few weeks ago. Since there was a special early discount online, I had determined that we were going to get it taken, ordered, then sent out as early as possible. These pictures were actually taken the weekend before Thanksgiving - little did I know we would all become sick, one by one, so it turned out to be the best possible time to do it. I'll post our Christmas card for the blog world to see, but first, here's a few of our pictures from the reject pile. The Pez stuff will (hopefully) make more sense once I post the card.





2 comments:

Christine said...

The last one is my fav. LOVE her outfit!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

The last one is my favorite too... I love the look on her face!