Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Harper's First Christmas

My parents (Mimi & Poppy) flew in Christmas Day to celebrate Harper's first Christmas with us! It was the best present ever and we truly had a wonderful and memorable time.

I took this on the way to the airport. Harper's already worn out! We all wore red shirts and Santa hats as a family - so cute, aren't we? My mom was even handing out yummy sugar cookies to everyone in the airport to spread some Christmas cheer. She's so wonderful.

Here's Harper and I waiting to open presents.

Reindeer bib. The ears and antlers get soaked before anything else. Wonder why?

"I'm ready to start opening, Mom!"
"Hmm, the pile of presents and tissue paper looks mighty fun"
Making do with tissue.
"Mimi's sticks out her tongue just like I do!"

No comments: