Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Which is Which?

I recently came across a picture of my sister's oldest son Camden. I did a triple take as I marveled at how much the picture looked like Jasper. I showed it to Jon and he was amazed at the similarity. He took it to his mom and she said "what a cute picture of Jasper".

Even now, when I look at it I am amazed at their similarities. I think most of it has to do with their pose and the goofy look on their faces. But still... crazy!

So... which is which?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It finally dawned on me that the carseat was not Jasper's, but by then Jon had already celebrated my mistake. Yet if not for a different carseat..... Nana

Erin said...

I think the 2nd one is Jasper ...