Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Posts like these are going to become more the norm rather than the exception I think. I went back to work on May 7th (boo!) so time has been very hard to come by. I went back to a new company, a new job, a new position and a new location! Needless to say, all of this on top of Jasper sleeping in 3-5 hour stretches, and a bad case of Mommy Brain, I'm having a hard time making time!

Here's a quick rundown of us!

Right before I went back to work, we tried to do a few little fun things with Harper. We took her to Sonic and let her get her first slush. She absolutely loved it. The whole way home she kept saying "yummy" and "thank you!". It was too cute.


Daddy is a much more fun bath giver than Mommy.


Daddy has also been spending quality time with Jasper.

I've found a great banana bread recipe and have been making lots of it.

I decided to cut my hair off and donate it to Locks of Love. Hopefully some children will get some good use out of it.

And... I'm still taking lots of pics of this adorable little guy.



Unfortunately Harper and I have been sick for over a week now, and it's spread to Jon and Jasper. It's her first ear infection and the first time on antibiotics for her, and it's my first time on antibiotics in probably 15 years to treat a sinus infection. We're on the mend finally, so hoepfully we can get the rest of the family well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy is very creative with his bath entertainment! I couldn't stop laughing!!! But will Harper laugh at that picture when she's a teenager? Nana

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh Thank you so much for posting - i know time is precious. Love the cup picture - laughed for a while on that one - so cute. She'll love seeing that when the teenage years come along. Good luck on the new job, if anyone can pull it off it will be you - they are in for a treat having a co-worker like you- God goes before you - Jon and Jasper make a great duo already, can't wait to see all the father son things they get to do - Jasper already has a killer smile - Love you lots,
Roberta