Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jasper's 2 month appointment

Jasper had his 2-month appointment on May 10th. It was my second day back to work, but I really wanted to be there so I could hear what the doctor said and ask the questions I had. So I met Daddy at the Pediatrician and took a long lunch. It's tough squeezing it all in sometimes!

Here are his stats:

Weight: 12lbs, 11oz (75%)
Height: 22 3/4 inches (50%)

We were all amazed at the weight he had put on (3lbs, 3oz in 1 month!), but more amazed at his growth - 3 inches in 6 weeks! Crazy!

He's been holding his head up well since he was in the NICU, so he passed that milestone with flying colors. I'm not sure the doctor believed us when we said he rolled from tummy to back at 7 weeks, 1 day. So needless to say, he's doing unbelievably well. We are so proud of his amazing progress!!

No comments: