Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Meal

Harper had the pleasure of enjoying her first McDonald's Happy Meal this past Sunday. I'm not proud of this fact, but I am happy that she enjoyed it. I was really not feeling well so Harper and I left church after first service. I had no desire to prepare any sort of lunch, so McDonald's it was.


I must say that I at least heated up some mixed veggies to put on her plate. And my little girl made me so proud when she ate up all her veggies and left about half the fries I put on her plate.







Looking inside for more!


One note I have filed away for future reference is that you can request toys for children under 3 years old. Which makes much more sense than the Barbie bracelets Harper got.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

she has had a wacky pack too :)


hey I awarded you with a kreative blogger award, check out my blog