Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Two Snaps in Circle

It's no secret that I've been waiting to be able to put
any type of clip in Harper's hair.
So I bought these clips online.
They claimed to be able to hold even the tiniest amount of hair.
They were right.
Stayed great.
I was excited.
Harper didn't mind them either.
I knew she reminded me of something
but I couldn't place it exactly.
Then Mimi called.
She had seen the pictures and said they reminded her of something.
She was right.
It was exactly what I had been thinking but couldn't place.
It was this.

Anyone recall Damon Wayans
and his tiny hats (and bald head) in
Men on Films, the skit from In Living Color?
Harper is no longer wearing the clips.
Not until she has any amount of substantial hair anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly! I'm laughing out loud... seriously... so funny! I even bellowed for husband to come over and look at this post. Hahahaha...

Stephanie said...

too funny, and yes I remember that skit