Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

High Fivin'

We haven't really tried to get Harper to give high fives, so it was quite funny to us when we tried once and she did it. She became very excited about this new trick, so we of course had to film it. At times she became so excited she went right to clapping, skipping right over the high five part.


Sometimes with babies, you never know what "tricks" they're going to retain the next days thereafter. However Harper is continuing to faithfully smack a good one whenever we ask, so it looks like this one's sticking.

I've been battling with Blogger for a week to get this video to post. I had to finally give up and put it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-3nt_Ox0UI

By the way, I purposely asked Jon to leave me out of this shot as I was lookin' a hot mess in my comfy clothes.

No comments: