Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pics

Here's a few pics from the last few days.

I put Harper in her first real out and about "outfit" for church last week. It was kind of an overcast day and I thought the jeans were just way too cute, even though they were still too big.




Just another carseat pic. I promise she's not in it 24/7 but she always seems to smile the best when I try to give her her paci, and I usually offer it to her when we're on our way out the door. I think she thinks it's a game.




Here's us on our walk the other night. Yes, we were brave and took both dogs with us, and it actually turned out okay! Wylee does pretty well if I hook his leash to the stroller, and Jon had Sarge duty, so it was a rather peaceful evening. Jon's not really Chinese - just exaggerating how bright the sun was that I made him face for the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper is getting so big!! I want to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I finally got to meet Miss Harper Belle! She is such a beautiful baby!!