Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The List

I'm off work for 4 days, so I've made myself a list of things I'd like to accomplish around the house in order to make good use of my time and to lighten my load a little bit.

The reason I'm off on Monday and Tuesday is because unfortunately Jane isn't feeling well. They thought it might be vertigo, but it's most likely an inner ear "infection" of some sort that is throwing off her equilibrium. Thankfully the MRI came back negative for anything more serious, and she's on the mend slowly but surely. This break for her gave me an easy opportunity to take a couple days off to spend with Harper... something I feel like I've been missing in just my Saturdays and Sundays.

Here's my list:
1. Get started back on listing my eBay stuff. Check!
2. Fix Jon's computer
3. Update Harper's baby book
4. Download some songs off iTunes that I've really been wanting
5. Update my navigation unit
6. Print my credit report

Most of this stuff has to be done on the computer, which is a coveted treat these days. But doing the eBay stuff was huge, and now that that's done, I feel so much better. It will be an ongoing thing since there's so much crap to list, but at least the big stuff is on there. Yesterday I also gave the house a good dusting and vacuuming, which I think it just becoming my usual Saturday morning, but that in itself felt like a huge accomplishment. Since I have 2 more days off than usual, I also don't have to rush to the grocery store this morning which is a huge relief.

Harper's sleep schedule also allowed me to watch a full uninterrupted church service online which you'll know how much I really needed if you read my blog here. It was just what I needed and I may even watch bits and pieces of 2nd and 3rd service too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally understand feeling so accomplished at getting things cleaned with a baby around. I took on the task of steam cleaning all the rooms yesterday... some 5 hours later... the last room with Tristan in my arms... I FINALLY finished!!!

That's really nice that you had a 4 day weekend... hope you got all the things on the list done. What do you sell on ebay?