Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Splash Pad

Today was a busy Saturday for us. We are finally all relatively healthy (again), which was a relief because we had 2 birthday parties to go to! The first party was at a brand new splash pad that just opened nearby. Splash pads are great because they allow your kids to run around and play in the water, but there's no worry of them not knowing how to swim because there are no pools. I am so excited to know it's here!

It's no secret Harper loves the water, so she had a wonderful time gettin' wet. She finally got to wear the adorable polka dot suit and matching hat Nana got her for her birthday. Jon had to work, so I was by myself with both kids at the party, which limited my ability to get in and play with her since I had Jasper slung around me. She was a little hesitant at first, kind of staying at the little fountains for a while. But eventually she worked up the nerve to get more wet and make her way to the "middle" where there's a big orange wheel to turn. I took the video when she got brave enough to make it to the wheel. It was so cute. I look forward to going back!

Our second birthday party was at a local climb and bounce play area. It was absolutely crazy in there with so many kids! Harper got good and tuckered out and loved it there too. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera in with me :( But here's the pics from the fun in the water.












1 comment:

Roberta said...

How much fun did she have!!!!