Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

What She's Been Up To

I would apologize for not updating as I usually do, but I'm not going to apologize for having a 2 year old, a newborn and lots of sleep to get when I can! Add to that, I am still recovering from my c-section and realizing that I'm not actually SuperWoman and am having a harder time bouncing back fully this time around.

That being said, I still have so much to update on. I am committed to keeping the blog current because I love having it to refer back to as I watch my kids grow.

So here's what Harper has been up to this past week.

The girl is obsessed with buckles. She loves to do and undo buckles on anything and everything. Having Jasper here just means more buckles to play with!

Here she is with his car seat. Notice the feet off to the sides. She is serious about it.
Here she is with the swing we just set up today. Again, total concentration.


Enjoying some applesauce after a spaghetti dinner. Spaghetti automatically means she eats in a diaper, and hops in a bath right after.

One of the biggest highlights: Pigtails!!! I've been looking forward to this day for so long. She's not used to anyone touching her head in that way, so the first few times I put her hair up caused big tears, but I think she realizes now it's pretty quick and painless so we don't have much protesting, if any.


She wore her Big Sister shirt to church the first Sunday after Jasper was born. He was still in the NICU, so she wore it again on the first Sunday we were able to bring him with us. He had a Baby Brother shirt too, but Mommy didn't get a picture of it, so a picture will be forthcoming!


No comments: