Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Ghostly Halloween

I was waiting to post about our project until I was sure everyone got theirs in the mail. Then, before you know it, the week is already over and I still haven't posted.
I read about this idea online and decided at the last minute to try to pull it off. I was pretty happy with how they turned out, with the exception of the thickness of the paper. Apparently the definition of construction paper has been loosened to include anything thicker than a sheet of notebook paper since I was a kid. Well, that and the fact that most everyone didn't get their until November 3rd. But hey, I did the best I could.
I forgot to take pictures of the foot painting but I took video of Harper being pretty puzzled at what the heck Daddy was doing to her foot.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I got mine...thank you. I knew it was her foot print, but Damien couldn't see it...HMPH MEN!

Unknown said...

So adorable! What a cute idea!