Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Week 27

Okay, so technically I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow, but close enough.

Today we had our most recent doctor's appointment and everything went great! Blood pressure was fantastic: 110/60. Doctor White even gave me a high five! I gained 2.5 more pounds, which brings the grand total to 9.5 lbs. I'm humbled by one thing. I measured 30 centimeters, which means 4 more centimeters since last time - one per week, which is right on track from the last time, although I'm still measuring a little (3 centimeters) more than average. I had the glucose test today and we'll only hear back on that if something is abnormal. And I don't care what anyone says, that drink is nasty and does not taste just like orange soda. blech.

And BONUS!!! Because Dr. White wanted to rearrange my next appointments a bit and push my next ultrasound back to week 34 to get some accurate measurements, he appeased my irrational fears by doing a double (triple) look sex check!!! It was very quick, but yes, she's still a girl.

Reality check today: we booked the rest of our appointments today, all the way through my due date of May 8th. Little girl is going to be here before we know it!

Next appointment: February 28th.

No comments: