Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Latest Appt Update

We had our latest appointment on November 16th and everything looks great!!! Dr. White couldn't find the baby's heartbeat again, so we did another ultrasound and saw the little fluttering butterfly in there.

He was a little concerned about my blood pressure as I tend to have "white coat hypertension" where I get really worked up before an appointment. It was much lower than it was last time, but he'd like to keep an eye on it.

Up next: December 12th where we have our ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!! Can hardly stand it.

I've been feeling pretty good. Experiencing some difficulty sleeping, but I've discovered a few tricks to help me. I'm a terrible sleeper in just everyday life, so this should be interesting. My right hand falls asleep all night and I can no longer sleep on my back or stomach.

Next update: December 12th!!!

No comments: